- A basic guide to program evaluation has lots of text but it organised into useful headings. Not too long and is good if you're looking for the rationale for carrying out an evaluation.
- The Evaluation Cookbook is a splendid resource - apart from having a great title. Comprehensive yet not overwhelming. My favourite resource for evaluation.
- The Evaluation Handbook from the Kellogg Foundation is a meaty text aimed at program managers on their funded programs - though its useful for similar, large scale programs.
- A User Friendly Handbook for Evaluations is good if you have a scientific bent to your evaluation process.
- Taking Stock: A Practical Guide to Evaluating your Own Programs is useful if your focus is on carrying out internal evaluations to assess your project work.
Thursday, 5 July 2012
5 Program Evaluation Resources
Here is a list of resources you may find useful if you're evaluating a large program.