Here are five sets of questions to ask yourself if you're wanting to involve social media in your business:
- Why social media and not any other strategy or technique we and our customers are used to?
- What do we expect to happen? What is our intention?
- How will we, and our customers, keep moving with the times as new technologies become available?
- To what extend are we building on what works? Does this matter?
- What policies and legal concerns do we need to take into account?
Oh, and I'll add one more, just in case:
(i) How do we define social media?